Discovery Bible Studies
The Process of a Church Planting Movement centers around the 3 column study and the Discovery Bible Studies.
The Discovery Bible Study is not preaching or teaching, but a Bible study discussion. This means that Scripture is the authority for the group. The church planter from outside should only lead the first one or two studies.
Personal D.B.S. should be the lifestyle of every Church Planter. So begin to do 3 column studies as your personal devotion. Obedience to God through obedience to the Word must be genuine. The Church Planter learns to share this with another person and ask them to share with someone else. This is how a Church Planting Movement gets started.
And YES . . . It Can Start With You!
The Discovery Bible Study Process
What are you thankful for this week? Praise and Worship
What problems do you have this week? Personal Prayer
Is there any way this group can help you? Ministry and Service
Read the Scripture
1. What happens in this passage?
2. What does this passage tell us about God?
3. What does this passage tell us about people?
1. How does this change how we see God?
2. How does this passage change how we treat others?
3. How does this passage change how we live?
4. What other questions do you have about this passage?
1. Who can you share this story with?
2. Do you know anyone who needs help? How can this group help them?
Below are resources that will help you prepare to lead a Discovery Bible Study. After you find the man of peace you guide them and their family through Discovering God Bible Studies. These studies introduce people to God and guide them to falling in love with Him. These resources are designed to help you with the process.
The most important parts of these resources are the Scripture lists. The Scripture lists are a collection of narratives from the Bible designed to help people learn about God through studying Creation, the Fall, and Redemption.
To Learn More about Discovery Bible Studies Visit: